08 octubre 2008

About ME /// Sobre MÍ

I'm not feeling well these days. The doctor diagnosed 'stress' (or 'burned out' syndrome), so I took a leave from work and I'm trying to rest a lot more (either I can't sleep or sleep only 4 or 5 hours) and to be outside (with my plants, my therapy) during most part of the day. Anyway, as soon as I feel a bit better, I promise to write a Halloween tut and to make some Halloween tags & extras.
To the my friends and contacts: I'll answer the messages or invitations when I'm feeling better.
May God bless us all

No he estado bien en estos días. El doctor me diagnosticó 'estrés' (¡palabra horrible!), así que tomé unos días de licencia. Intento dormir todo lo que puedo (o tengo insomnio o no puedo dormir más de 4 ó 5 horas) y pasar mucho tiempo afuera (mi terapia: las plantas). Tan pronto me sienta mejor, prometo escribir un tuto para Halloween y hacer algunos tag y extras para la ocasión.
A mis amigos y contactos: responderé a los mensajes e invitaciones apenas me sienta mejor.
Que Dios nos bendiga a todos

No hay comentarios.: