27 octubre 2008

Ooops!!!

ExampleHi there! I'm half back Example I fell down while I was watering the plants Example and my right ankle hurt a lot Example. I went to see the doc today and he asked for some X-rays. The result? I sprained my right ankle Example . He advised resting, putting ice to the ankle and using an elastic bandage when I walk Example . So... no working in the patios for three weeks. That's the last news. In the meantime, I'll be more here, making something and reading.
What I learned: Example Never hurry up! And do one thing at a time. Even if you're late.
Take care evrybody Example

Example¡Hola! Estoy medio de regreso Example Me caí mientras regaba las plantasExample Y my tobillo derecho dolía y dolía Example. Hoy fui al médico y me sacó radiografías. ¿El resultado? Me esguincé el tobilloExample . Me aconsejó reposo, poner hielo sobre el tobillo y usar un vendaje elástico cuando camino. Example . Así que... no más trabajo en los patios por tres semanas. Son las últimas novedades. Mientras, estaré más por aquí, haciendo algo y leyendo.
¿Qué aprendí? Example Nunca te apures. Y hacé una cosa a la vez. Aún si estás retrasada.
Cuidense,
Example

No hay comentarios.: