25 enero 2009

New Scrap: Shawna's Glitter Filled Shapes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi all!
For those of you who know me, it's not new that I really admire Shawna. I'd say I'm one of her fans! Well, I've been seing lots of tuts using this element you see above, so I thought of looking for her tut (she kindly allowed me to use it to write one of my tuts) and making some for you. In case you want to have a try, I've posted the link to the tut below. I'm sharing the whole set (4 elements) in a zipped file in 4-shared. Press the WOW! below to get it.
Enjoy!!!

¡Hola a todos!
Los que me conocen, saben que admiro profundamente a Shawna. Soy una de sus fans, diría. En estos días, vi varios tutos que usaban el elemento que ven arriba, así que busqué el tut (ella me permitió usarlo como base para escribir uno de mis tutoriales) y decidí hacer algunos scraps para compartir. En caso de que se animen a hacerlos, les dejo el enlace a la página del tuto debajo. El set completo (4 archivos) está zipeado en mi 4-shared. Presionen el WOW! que está debajo para descargarlo. Ojalá les gusten y los usen en sus creaciones

Photobucket
Link to Shawna's tut: HERE

No hay comentarios.: