06 enero 2009

New tut // Nuevo tuto *Stat Fantasía Rústica*

Photobucket

I've posted a new tutorial to my website (http://au.geocities.com/martha_ar/Martha_Ar.html). It's a cute and easy to make background. I named it 'Rustic Fantasy Stat' because it does look that way. The form the background colours melt to form a geometric image, blending at the centre, is outstanding, don't you think? You just need PSP, a graphic and filter Simple. I'm really satisfied with the result and wish you like it, too. You get to the tut by pressing either the title or the tag.

Publiqué un nuevo tuto en mi sitio web (http://au.geocities.com/martha_ar/Martha_Ar.html). Es un fondo sumamente fácil y rápido de hacer. Lo bauticé así porque así luce: rústico y lleno de fantasía. Me encanta la forma en que los colores del fondo se funden para crear una forma geométrica en la parte central. Se destaca en verdad, ¿no? Sólo necesitan el PSP, un gráfico y el filtro Simple. Honestamente, me satisface el resultado y me encantaría que les gustase a ustedes. Llegan al tutorial presionando el título o la muestra.

No hay comentarios.: